Tuesday 15 May 2012

Outdoor Score

9th May 2012



  • I tried to use different body parts to support my body rather than just the obvious ones. For examples, |I used my head, elbows, knees.

  • I also concentrated on the shapes my body was making in the space. The angles of my body in relation to the supports I was using.

  • I didn't know how much of the score I would retain and I surprised myself. When I paused I instantly noticed I was aware of my breath in my body.

  • I was very aware of the others in the space with me and the distance between us, whether in close or far proximity.

  • I felt I was very focused during this task and this helped me to notice all the things that I did. I have responded better to this task than others in site responsive dance. I think this may be because I was in a smaller group.


The picture below shows a map of the pathways I took on my journey and the shapes of my body in the space.



No comments:

Post a Comment