Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Beginning of the End

After a long summer away from uni, I had a really refreshing start to my 3rd and final year back in Coventry. So far I am feeling motivated and keeping on top of the work we are being given.

When coming back into moving, I could still relate to my head, tail and heel connection that I work with a lot towards the end of last year. This has continued to develop, and now I am thinking of the spine and the back of the legs that connect these all together rather than just separate areas. Last year, I used to find journaling quite a chore but since returning, I am enjoying writing. At present, I am interested in free writing and just letting words spill on to the paper. Whether these will mean anything to me in the future I am unsure however, at the moment this is a very useful method for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment