Tuesday 15 November 2011

How can blogging assist and support you as a dance student and dance artist?

Having a blog to write on is like having a personal diary. All your important information can be kept safely and you can return to it to look back on what you've written. It is also possible to add videos and pictures to your blog, this can help you to document your progess in media forms rather than just writting.


This is a very helpful thing being a dance student and dance artist. I can write about reflections from lessons to look back on in the future. I can talk about work I have seen and how it was inspiring, I can even talk about how it inspires me to dance. Videos and pictures can be taken in lessons and rehearsal to help see the progress being made over a period of time. Other dancers can also look at my blog and the work I have posted on it. Likewise, I can look at others blogs for inspiration and to gain understanding of new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment