Friday 12 April 2013

Hip Sockets

The post that I am currently writing are taken from quite a while back and I just haven't had time to type them on to my blog. The majority of post will be taken from my journal and expanded on.

I always feel that SRT is very clear to me and I can vividly see the images we are creating from the partner graphics and the moving. In this particular lesson I was drawn to the imagery I created when thinking about the hip sockets opening when working alone. I pictured them to be like butterfly wings opening and closing. I could feel the valley spaces widening between my bones and joints.

This feeling was reinforced when we carried out a partner graphic on the legs. My legs felt like they were hanging from the torso. It felt like there was nothing between my legs and my torso, my hips felt weightless.

No comments:

Post a Comment