Wednesday 7 March 2012

SRT 01/03/12


I always find it easier to supportthe writing in my journal  with images I have researched. It especially helps in SRT for me to understand better.
The top image shows a tracing exercise we did in partners. It covers:

The Skull
The Solar Plexus ( yet to be drawn on)
The Pelvis

After tracing in partners we continued with the exercise individually. We were told to imagine the areas that were traced have become globes of light or bubbles, hence the two images at the botttom.

4 comments:

  1. The images you've put in your journal are really effective, you can tell you really think about the images and exercises we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you feel you gained from doing this excersice in SRT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could write about your experience of doing the excersie with a partner and then indivually. How does it change, if it did? which one did you get more out of? will it be the same experience if you just did the one without the other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments x

    Lauren: I feel that from doing this exercise, my movements became lighter and very original. I learnt to move in a completely different way to what I normally do. Even when the hands weren't there I could still feel the traces left on my body.

    Steph: I like this idea, I will add it to my blog. I felt a little obstructed by my partner and I was able to move more freely on my own. I prefered moving on my own and being deep in thought about the movement rather than with a partner. I don't think it would be the same experience doing one without the other. I wouldn't be able to compare and know the differences if I had not done both

    ReplyDelete