Tuesday 20 November 2012

Spilt Milk

Wednesday 7th November



  • Showing different Social Dances.
  • Metronome.
  • Dancing with the hands- gestures.
  • Humour.
  • Using classical music for more modern dances.
  • Popular dance crazes.
  • Dance theatre.
I really enjoyed watching this piece because everybody could relate to it in some way. Everybody knew the popular dance crazes even if they did not know the social dances as well. The use of repetition made it easy to watch because it would always come back to a familiar point you had seen before.

I think having now entered my second year I am becoming increasingly aware of my FMP next year and having to think of ideas for my own work. I am seeing work in a whole new perspective and retaining ideas others have used in order to widen my vocabulary for my own project.

No comments:

Post a Comment