Monday 26 November 2012

The Arms

Experiential Anatomy
14th November 2012


During this lesson I needed to be careful of my shoulder injury that I sustained earlier on in the week.

We worked in trios for the duration of the lesson. We started at the clavicle, worked round the scapula, down the arm into the hands, feeling for the bones.

I found it really nice to have my shoulder manipulated and massaged because it eased the tension.

The moving- My partners were taking the weight of my body. I felt comfortable trusting them.

I felt like a rag doll, like I was floating and balancing and rising.

Without my partners I felt like my arms were still lengthening out of my shoulders. I was losing balance as I was moving because the sensation had changed from when I had my partners helping me.


No comments:

Post a Comment