Wednesday 29 February 2012

Technique Class

Here are some of the phrases we have learnt in our Technique: Phrase Class during the term.

All Recorded: 2/02/12

Turnout, Parallel, Run 1234
My aim was to concentrate on articulating the feet when both runnung and jumping. I also wanted to keep my skull floating throughout, not letting my chin drop or lift. Did I acheive this?




1234 and 1234 (Take 1)
My aim was to use the arms in order to help me with the feet. After watching this video back I feel as though I need to bend my knees more. Can you give me any other feedback?



1234 and 1234 (Take 2)
In this video, I feel like I can still get lower to the ground and make each step flow.

to follow

2 comments:

  1. (Turnout, Parallel, Run 1234)

    You did achieve your goal which was to float your skull, but i would just say for you to relax a little bit as you look quite tense, but apart from that it was beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete